How to Fix Gotham Knights Not Launching, Crashing, or Freezing
To fix Gotham Knights not launching, crashing, or freezing, you can try to update your graphics card, run the game as an administrator, or allow it in your antivirus.
You can also try to disable overlays/conflicting programs, repair/verify the game files, or update Windows.
Batman is dead and a new large, criminal underworld has taken over Gotham City.
It’s now up to the Batman Family to protect Gotham, save its citizens, instill discipline to its cops, and fear to its criminals.
The 4 knights are Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood, and Robin.
In the game, you can solve mysteries that links the city’s history and defeat powerful villains.
It’s an open-world, action RPG set in a dynamic and interactive Gotham City.
You can play solo or co-op mode and stop criminal activity when you find it.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix Gotham Knights not launching, crashing, freezing, or having a white/black screen.
- Fix 1: Update your graphics card
- Fix 2: Run Gotham Knights as an administrator
- Fix 3: Allow Gotham Knights in your antivirus
- Fix 4: Disable overlays/conflicting programs
- Fix 5: Repair/verify the game files
- Fix 6: Update Windows to the latest version
- For Nvidia: Visit https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/download/ > Download Now > open the app > sign up or log in > Drivers > Download.
- For AMD: Visit https://www.amd.com/en/support > Download > open the app > follow the on-screen instructions to update your graphics card.
- Navigate to the Gotham Knights application.
- Right-click Gotham Knights > Properties > Compatibility > Run this program as an administrator > Enable > OK > Launch the game.
- Open the Windows settings > Privacy & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage ransomware protection > Allow an app through Controlled folder access > Add an allowed app > Browse all apps > select Gotham Knights app > Open.
- Open the Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Defender Firewall > Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall > Change settings > Allow another app… > Browse… > select Gotham Knights app > Add.
- Turn off Real-time protection: Open the Windows settings > Privacy & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage settings > Real-time protection > Off.
- Unplug the Logitech or Thrustmaster racing wheel.
- End the task for Razer Synapse or MSI Dragon Center.
- Close all of your tabs to free up RAM and relaunch the game.
- Navigate to your Steam library.
- Right-click Gotham Knights > Properties > Local Files.
- Click on “Verify integrity of game files”.
- Launch Gotham Knights.
- Search for “Check for updates” using Windows Search.
- Update Windows to the latest version.
- Launch Gotham Knights.
The post How to Fix Gotham Knights Not Launching, Crashing, or Freezing appeared first on Followchain.
* This article was originally published here