How to Fix “Your profile was signed out” in MW2 or Warzone 2.0
Warzone 2.0 is a large, free-to-play combat arena with a brand-new map called AL Mazrah.
Team up with your friends and fight in a battleground in the city and rural outskirts.
Loot supply boxes for rewards and finish contracts to develop your arsenal and get a tactical advantage.
There’s a new sandbox objective-based mode where you can choose your own experience and get gear to keep in your inventory.
If you purchase the Vault Edition of MW2, you’ll get the Red Team 141 Operator Pack, FJX Cinder Weapon Vault, Battle Pass, and 50 Tier Skips*.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix the “Your profile was signed out” notice in MW2 or Warzone 2.0.
- Why am I getting a “Your profile was signed out” notice?
- How to fix “Your profile was signed out” in MW2 or Warzone 2.0
Are you getting a “Your profile was signed out” notice/error?
You’re only given the option to exit the game.
The error message is a voice chat channel bug/glitch in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0.
It typically happens if your game voice chat channel is set to “Friends only” or “Friends & channels”.How to fix “Your profile was signed out” in MW2 or Warzone 2.0
To fix “Your profile was signed out” in MW2 or Warzone 2.0, you need to change your game voice channel to “All Lobby” or “Party Only”.
You can also try clearing your profile’s saved data and the game’s reserved space.Fix 1: Change your game voice channel
- Launch MW2/Warzone.
- Open the settings menu for MW2/Warzone.
- Select Audio > Voice Chat > On.
- Channels > Game Voice Channel > Set it to “All Lobby” or “Party Only”.
Note: “Friends Only” or “Friends & Channels” must not be selected or your profile will be signed out.Fix 2: Clear reserved space
- Go to the Xbox home and select “More options” for MW2/Warzone.
- Manage game and add-ons > Saved data > Your profile > Delete from console.
- MW2/Warzone > Reserved space > Clear reserved space.
Note: Clearing the reserved space will only reset your in-game settings—it will not delete your in-game progression.Further reading
How to Fix “A player that your platform denies” in MW2 or Warzone 2.0
How to Fix game_ship.exe Error in MW2 or Warzone 2.0
How to Fix Voice Chat Not Working in Warzone 2
The post How to Fix “Your profile was signed out” in MW2 or Warzone 2.0 appeared first on Followchain.
* This article was originally published here
Post a Comment