How to “Extract the White Lotus intel” in Warzone 2 DMZ
Are you looking to extract the White Lotus intel in DMZ?
Warzone 2 has multiple missions that you can complete for rewards.
To check your missions, you need to open the “Faction Missions” menu.
Missions can be obtained from three factions including Legion, White Lotus, and Black Mous.
Your starting faction is Legion, and each faction has missions from various tiers.
The tiers include tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 DMZ missions (the higher the tier, the better the reward).
After you’ve completed a mission, you’ll get its rewards and unlock higher-tier missions.
The rewards that you can get are bonus XP, weapon blueprints, and other missions.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to extract the White Lotus intel found on Stronghold guards in Call of Duty: Warzone 2 DMZ.
How to buy a Stronghold Keycard (expand the screenshots above):
- Collect some cash and valuables around the map.
- Go to the shop in Al-Mazrah City.
- Sell your valuables until you have $5,000.
- Buy a Stronghold Keycard for $5,000.
How to extract the White Lotus Intel found on Stronghold guards:
- Go to the stronghold in Sawah Village.
- Defeat all of the enemies in the Stronghold.
- An enemy will drop the White Lotus Intel and you’ll have to loot it.
Go to an Exfil point:
- Go to an Exfil point on the map.
- Go inside the helicopter to complete the “Storm the Stronghold” mission.
How to “Clear a Stronghold of enemy combatants” in Warzone 2 DMZ
How to “Acquire a Stronghold Keycard” in Warzone 2 DMZ
How to Storm the Stronghold in Warzone 2 DMZ
The post How to “Extract the White Lotus intel” in Warzone 2 DMZ appeared first on Followchain.
* This article was originally published here
Post a Comment