Cut to Wabbit Season
It's Season 8. Year of the Rabbit. 2023. Cut to: Rebs'n'Brooke, Crossworld's most beloved showgirls, reviewing New York Times crossword puzzles. On this episode...they (we) peruse three (3) puzzles, from 2/2/23 - 2/4/23. Featuring.....:
- Confessions of a new habit
- Bisexual lighting
- SARD: new year, new gem?!
- "Cut to the chase": What, why, how. Jennings escapes ...
- AVCX is not sending people to the moon
- In 2022, 21% of NYTXWs were written by exclusively women (xwordinfo.com/women)
- The wrestler George Gorgeous
- Two "Booty"s in the downs.
Enjoying "Crossnerds"? Give us five ⭐️s in Spotify! Comment in Apple Podcasts! @ us on Twitter! Support us on Patreon! Or just keep listening. Or all. Ideally all. But we'll take any. Please and thank you!
* This article was originally published here