FIFA 23 TOTW 18 Release Date, Predictions and Leaks
The big talking point from this weekend in football will be Manchester United lifting their first trophy since 2017. However, cup games are not included in the TOTW so don’t expect Casemiro to feature in this TOTW. There were still some big performances in league football this week.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-02-20
FC Barcelona lost just their second game of the season to Almería, Manchester CIty and Arsenal both won and Bayern Munich battered title challengers Union Berlin 3-0 to go three points clear of them at the top of the table.
Here is everything we can expect from this week’s TOTW 18 in FIFA 23, as well as who we think is going to feature.When Does TOTW 18 Release in FIFA 23?
TOTW 18 is expected to release on Wednesday the 1st of February. TOTW consistently releases on a Wednesday so it is available for rewards on a Thursday, as well as being the red picks for FUT Champions on the weekend. It is always a reflection of performances from the past week of league football.
TOTW 18, like all the other content in FIFA 23, will release at 6PM GMT / 1PM ET / 10AM PT. This is when all the new content drops, and has been the same time TOTW drops too.FIFA 23 TOTW 18 Predictions:
Last week’s TOTW had some good players with Kevin De Bruyne the star of the show, yet we all hoped and expected Mbappe to feature.
NOW READ: FIFA 23 – The Best Kits In The Game
We may not get Mbappe this week but we think we are guaranteed a PSG star in TOTW 18. Let’s take a look at everyone who is set to feature in FIFA 23:
- GK, Koen Casteels (Wolfsburg/Belgium) – There were some really strong goalkeeping performances at the weekend but Casteels keeping a clean sheet will help him stand out over the competition.
- CB, Rodrigo Ely (Almeria/Brazil) – Barcelona lost their second game of the league season at the weekend in a huge upset against Almeria. We could’ve gone for El Bilal Toure who scored the winner, but considering they kept a clean sheet we have gone for Ely.
- CB, Jose Gimenez (Atlético Madrid/Uruguay) – The Madrid Derby was a pretty low-key affair at the weekend, with the points being shared. It was a strong performance from Gimenez who scored and managed to keep Real Madrid pretty quiet despite being down to ten men.
- CDM, Oliver Skipp (Spurs/England) – Skipp scored a screamer at the weekend to put Spurs ahead of local rival Chelsea. He was at the heart of a strong performance and should be the featured in-form this week.
- CM, Khephren Thuram (OGC Nice/France) – It was an amazing volley from Thuram at the weekend and he also contributed an assist as Nice dismantled Monaco handily.
- CDM, Declan Rice (West Ham/England) – West Ham scored four goals at the weekend, with Declan Rice scoring the pick of the bunch. The midfield this week seemed lacking, so that’s why we think Rice will be the West Ham man featured over Danny Ings.
- RM, Kingsley Coman (Bayern Munich/France) – Bayern had to win against Union Berlin at the weekend and fortunately they did just that. Stand out performances from Muller and Coman in particular secured the win.
- RW, Phil Foden (Manchester City/England) – Foden has been in and out of the starting eleven recently but he was back in at the weekend, and showed why he is so admired by many. He managed a goal and an assist to help City stay in the title race.
- ST, Lionel Messi (PSG/Argentina) – We will either get an in-form Messi or Mbappe this week. Despite predicting Mbappe last week he wasn’t included, and although he was great again this week we have gone for Messi who got two assists and a goal against an in-form Marseille.
The only guaranteed way of getting a TOTW card in FIFA 23 is by doing well in your FUT Champions competition (Weekend League). The other way you can earn them is to pack them, or you can also buy them off the market.
The post FIFA 23 TOTW 18 Release Date, Predictions and Leaks appeared first on VideoGamer.com.
* This article was originally published here