How to Locate the Crash Site Near the Observatory in Warzone 2 DMZ
In the first season of DMZ, you get to chase Weapons Cases, eliminate enemy squads, solve Building 21, and more.
The path to the season 2 update contains new locations, a refresh and reset, and a new faction.
Ashika Island is a brand-new Exclusion Zone where players will invade the shores before making their way inland.
The occupying force, Shadow Company, and operators are concealed under heavy fog.
In season 1, Building 21 has an access card and a timed infiltration window.
Operators will return to Building 21 in season 2 and if you need access cards, you need to look for them in Al Mazrah of Ashika Island.
The update also includes developments to Al Mazrah with updated intel.
To locate the crash site near the observatory in Warzone 2 DMZ, you need to go to the south of Zaya Observatory, stow the hard drive, and extract it.
After you’ve extracted the hard drive, go to Ashika Island, and go inside a cave entrance near Tsuki Castle.
Lastly, deposit the hard drive into the Dead Drop (white dumpster) and close it.
How to locate the crash site near the observatory:
- Go to the south of Zaya Observatory (E6).
- Go towards the crash site.
How to find and extract the hard drive:
- Stow the Ashika security hard drive.
- Extract the hard drive by going to an Exfil location (e.g. Sa’Id City).
How to drop the hard drive:
- Deploy in Ashika Island.
- Navigate to the small building (F6) near Tsuki Castle (expand the first screenshot above).
- Go inside the cave entrance near the small building.
- Go right, go down the zipline, and proceed forward.
- Deposit the Ashika security hard drive into the Dead Drop (white dumpster) and close it.
The post How to Locate the Crash Site Near the Observatory in Warzone 2 DMZ appeared first on Followchain.
* This article was originally published here