S95C price revealed with rest of Samsung QD-OLED TV line-up
After the S95C price was announced a few weeks ago, the rest of the Samsung TV line-up for 2023 has allegedly been revealed too. We already knew how much the S95C was going to cost – this was published on Samsung’s own website after they accidentally launched the new 77-inch QD-OLED TV.
Costing $4,499, the Samsung S95C is available to pre-order now, with a few pre-order bonuses available including free installation and sweet discounts on sound-bars. If you’re looking to upgrade your to what will likely be the best TV for PS5 and Xbox Series X, the Samsung S95C could definitely be what you’re looking for. However, there’s no denying that there’s a high price here.Samsung S95C prices
The Samsung S95B cost $2,999 at max MSRP for the 65-inch model, so if you get the 77-inch model an increase of $1,500 is certainly tough to swallow. Of course, you’re getting an extra 12-inches of display real estate to enjoy, and the 4K QD-OLED panel certainly speaks for itself.
Currently, the European prices, as reported by Forbes, are shown below:
- Samsung S95C 77-inch – EUR 4,799
- Samsung S95C 65-inch – EUR 3,299
- Samsung S95C 55-inch – EUR 2,499
We can use this information to make predictions for the US prices of the Samsung S95C:
- Samsung S95C 77-inch – $4,499 (Confirmed)
- Samsung S95C 65-inch – $2,999 (Prediction)
- Samsung S95C 55-inch – $1,999 (Prediction)
However, while the S95C was revealed a while ago, there’s other Samsung QD-OLED TVs that are just as noteworthy to have their prices revealed. For example, the S90C TV is expected to have the following prices:
- Samsung S90C 77-inch – EUR 3,999
- Samsung S90C 65-inch – EUR 2,799
- Samsung S90C 55-inch – EUR 1,999
There’s also other TVs soon to launch, such as the Mini LED 8K TVs.
- Samsung QN700C 55-inch – EUR 2,499
- Samsung QN700C 65-inch – EUR 3,299
- Samsung QN800C 65-inch – EUR 3,999
- Samsung QN800C 75-inch – EUR 5,499
- Samsung QN800C 85-inch – EUR 7,999
- Samsung QN900C 65-inch – EUR 5,999
- Samsung QN900C 75-inch – EUR 7,999
- Samsung QN900C 85-inch – EUR 10,999
These prices seem to increase exponentially, though you have to remember that these 8K TVs are perhaps not quite meant for the average consumer just yet, as the technology still needs optimising for consumer friendly budgets.
We’re going to be keeping an eye out for the latest updates on Samsung’s QD-OLED TVs, especially regarding the prices. If there’s any more news, we’ll be sure to cover it. In the meantime, you might be interested in reading about the Samsung S95C pre orders, or how it compares up against the Samsung S95B. Make sure to check back in with us periodically for the latest updates on Samsung QD-OLED TVs, which if you’re interested in, are still available through the best Presidents’ Day OLED TV deals.
The post S95C price revealed with rest of Samsung QD-OLED TV line-up appeared first on VideoGamer.com.
* This article was originally published here