Fill Me In #384: The natural gaseous amalgamation.
This week, Ryan and Brian learn about Michgeese, Saturn's Hexagon, the seaplanes of Canada, and some lyrics from a musical Ryan has to guess. Also: a week in crosswords and a rousing edition of Kealoa featuring ASAP vs. STAT.
Do you enjoy our show? Actually, it doesn't matter! Please consider leaving us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. This will help new listeners find our show, and you'll be inducted into the Quintuple Decker Turkey Club.
Drop us a note or a Tweet or a postcard or a phone call — we'd love to hear from you.
- Apple Podcasts link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fill-me-in/id1364379980
- Google Play link: https://player.fm/series/fill-me-in-2151002
- Amazon/Audible link: https://www.amazon.com/item_name/dp/B08JJRM927
- RSS feed: http://bemoresmarter.libsyn.com/rss
- Contact us: Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Google Voice (315-510-9892)
We're putting these words here to help with search engine optimization. We don't think it will work, but you probably haven't read this far, so it doesn't matter: baseball, crossword, crosswords, etymology, game, hunt, kealoa, movies, musicals, mystery, oscar, pizza, puzzle, puzzles, sandwiches, soup, trivia, words
* This article was originally published here