Maths and Science Rebus Puzzles Describing Movies
Today’s puzzle was created by shakeil123. Many thanks for making such a challenging and clever puzzle!
Below appear 15 rebus puzzles in maths and science form. Each puzzle describes the name of a movie. How many can you solve?
Scroll down for the answers.
- Basic Instinct: Innate behaviour is instinct. -log_10 is the equation of pH with above 7 being basic.
- Air Force One: F_1 and F_2 are air resistances (“air force”) and only the first is marked.
- Unbreakable: Infinite bond energy so unbreakable bond.
- V for Vendetta: v, Four Venn (four way Venn diagram), “detta”.
- A Clockwork Orange: The work done by the clock with the integration range being “o”: “o”-range.
- Terms of Endearment: All terms together in the formula read en-d-ear-men-t. The terms are marked.
- Mean Girls: The mean of girls.
- The Dark Knight Rises: The force on the black knight is greater than gravity so it rises.
- Reservoir Dogs: The heat baths are also known as heat reservoirs, shaped like dogs.
- The Ten Commandments: 10 linux command.
- Die Hard: The structure of the die is diamond, a hard material.
- For a Few Dollars More: The for loop goes from m dollars to m+n dollars where n is small (“few”).
- Cast Away: The double away is being cast to an int.
- My Fair Lady: The lady is a “fair” die and belongs to “me” (my).
- Ghost in the Shell: The atom shell has a ghost.
* This article was originally published here