Pokémon Unite Zacian Guide: Best Build, Held items, Movesets, and Gameplay Tips
Zacian is one of the many characters that can be played in Pokémon Unite. Zacian is an all-rounder that can be played in any lane. In this guide, we will take a closer look at the best battle items, and abilities, including the tips and tricks to make your way to victory with Zacian in Pokémon Unite.Zacian: In-game Cost
Zacian can only be obtained through its Adventure in Zacians Weald Event missions for free, which can be completed by doing daily tasks or by making in game purchases of gems to speed up the reward progress. After the Zacian event ends, Zacian can still be obtained by using 15000 Aeos coins.Ability Analysis
Zacian’s abilities revolve around using Aeos energy to fuel its attacks, amplifying their effects and reducing their cooldowns in battle! This ability analysis will show all of Zacian’s abilities.
If the goal-scoring button is held down, the Pokémon with this ability has its sword charged with Aeos energy, and for a short time, its basic attacks become boosted attacks. In addition, during the effect duration, the Pokémon can use a boosted version of one of its moves once. The longer the goal-scoring button is held down, the more Aeos energy is charged into the sword, lengthening the duration of the boost effect on basic attacks and moves.
This ability goes on cooldown after it’s triggered. Boosted basic attacks have an increased area of effect and deal additional damage proportional to the opposing Pokémon’s HP. When this Pokémon knocks out or assists in knocking out a Pokémon on the opposing team, that Pokémon will drop more Aeos energy than it normally would.
If basic attacks are performed consecutively within a set time, the effects of the second and subsequent basic attack stages will change as described below. (When the Pokémon is using a move, this set time is extended.)
- Stage two: The user deals damage to opposing Pokemon and decreases their movement speed.
- Stage three: The user deals damage to opposing Pokemon while restoring its own HP.
- Stage four: The user quickly draws near an opposing Pokemon and deals damage to it. All of the user’s move cooldowns are reduced.
Has the user deal damage to an opposing Pokémon and deal a small amount of damage to nearby opposing Pokémon. When this move is boosted with Aeos energy, its area of effect is increased, it deals increased damage, and it also decreases opposing Pokémon’s movement speed for a short time.Ability choices at level 5
Ability 1 evolves into one of the two abilities at level 5.
|Metal Claw||Sacred Sword|
Has the user release a shock wave in the designated direction, dealing damage to opposing Pokémon it hits and decreasing their movement speed.
As the shock wave moves forward, it negates projectile attacks from opposing Pokémon it hits. After releasing the shock wave, the user also charges and deals damage to opposing Pokémon. If this charge hits an opposing Pokémon, the user’s basic attack speed is increased for a short time.
When this move is boosted with Aeos energy, the shock wave’s size and travel distance are increased. Also, the movement speed of opposing Pokémon hit by the shock wave is further decreased.
Has the user slash around itself as if drawing a circle with the tip of its sword, dealing damage to opposing Pokémon in the area of effect and decreasing their movement speed.
The user then unleashes a slashing attack inside the circle, dealing damage to opposing Pokémon it hits and leaving them unable to act. After this move hits an opposing Pokémon, the user’s Attack is increased for a short time and damage dealt by the user’s moves and basic attacks partially ignores the opposing Pokémon’s Defense.
When this move is boosted with Aeos energy, its area of effect is increased, and the time, until the slashing attack is unleashed, is reduced.
|Upgrade: Reduces the time until the slashing attack is unleashed.||Upgrade: Reduces the time until the slashing attack is unleashed.|
Has the user charge in the designated direction, stop in place when it hits an opposing Pokémon, and deal damage to it. When this move is boosted with Aeos energy, it also leaves opposing Pokémon unable to act for a short time.Ability choices at level 7
Ability 2 evolves into one of the two abilities at level 7.
|Removes any hindrances applied to the user and greatly increases the user’s movement speed. After a short time, the movement speed increase weakens and stays that way for a set amount of time. The effect duration is increased if the user is in combat with Pokémon from the opposing team. When this move is boosted with Aeos energy, the user’s movement speed is further increased, and the user is also granted a shield.||Has the user leap in the designated direction, dealing damage to an opposing Pokémon it hits and leaving it unable to act. For a short time after the user lands, the user takes reduced damage from the opposing Pokémon it dealt damage to. When this move is boosted with Aeos energy, the user leaps further and will no longer stop in place when hitting an opposing Pokémon, and all opposing Pokémon hit along the leap’s path will receive damage and be left unable to act.|
|Upgrade: Further increases movement speed.||Upgrade: Increases this move’s distance|
Has the user ready its giant sword, charge the sword with Aeos energy, and then slash in front of itself. The user becomes immune to hindrances while the Unite Move button is held down and the user is in its ready stance. The longer the user is in this stance, the more Aeos energy is charged into the sword, and the more damage this move deals. If a set amount of Aeos energy or more is charged into the sword, the Unite Move becomes boosted, and the slash’s area of effect increases. This boosted Unite Move deals increased damage to opposing Pokémon it hits who have been buffed by their own Unite Move.
After using their Unite Move, Zacian will have increased speed and reduced move cooldowns for a few seconds.Best items for Zacian in Pokémon Unite Best held items
Zacian has the “Rusted Sword”, an item that has no effect and forces Zacian to have one less item slot.
|Item||Why it’s useful|
|Muscle Band||Zacian has some of the best attack speed and damage in the game, which pairs well with Muscle Band. Allowing Zacian to tear through high-health enemies with ease|
|Razor Claw||Razor Claw is an item that increases attack, and critical hit chance and slows enemies when hit by a basic attack. Because Zacian has high mobility with an assassin-like playstyle Razor Claw is a great option.|
- X-Speed: This item is a great, highly versatile item that allows Zacian to easily escape or engage in a fight
- X-Attack: Because Zacian has great mobility and doesn’t need more defences, X-Attack is a great option due to the massive amount of extra damage it provides.
Our Pokémon Unite Zacian guide includes the perfect game plan for the early and late games during the Unite battles.Early Game
- Zacian has great early-game potential so make sure to take advantage of the great damage output Zacian has.
- Once the first objective spawns make sure to help teammates secure them.
- By the late game, Zacian should have a level lead from making a massive impact on the early game. Make sure to take advantage of this lead by using mobility to quickly take out weak opponents and secure the late-game objective.
Zacian’s best lane is the top/bottom lane. Zacian has extremely strong healing capabilities that can only work when paired with an ally.Image via The Pokémon Company
Only rotate when your teammates are as well, an important aspect of playing Zacianis to always stay near a Pokémon that’s ahead. This is important because Zacian players need to minimize the amount of damage allies take, as if the Pokémon Zacian attaches to dies, then Zacian will likely die as well.Zacian with other Pokémon
Our Pokémon Unite guide will also look at the combination of Zacian with Pokémon during Unite battles.Best synergies with Zacian
|Greninja||Greninja is best paired with Zacian. Greninja is a great character for solo-carrying and Zacian is a support designed for aiding a single character at once, the combination of these Pokemon allows Greninja to stomp the entire enemy team on its own.|
|Tyranitar||Zacian helps Tyranitar to be able to tank more damage and stay in fights for longer as Zacian can continuously provide healing.|
|Lucario||Lucario is another great pokemon when paired with Zacian as Lucario is a solo carry that can easily dive into the backlines and fight with Zacian|
|Scyther||Scyther is great with Zacian as it needs a strong lead to work, Zacian helps achieve this by sticking to Scyther and helping it fight.|
|Strong Against||Weak Against|
This guide will also discuss some tips and tricks for playing the Zacian in Pokémon Unite.
- Zacian’s main objective is to do as much damage as possible by utilizing abilities to create high-damage combos
- Make sure to charge up Zacian’s Unite Move “Behemoth Blade” for maximum damage output.
- A good Zacian player will manage their Aeos energy between scoring and energizing attacks efficiently.
- Fighting at a goal zone can be difficult for Zacian as Zacian cannot energise attacks with Aeos energy while in a goal zone
- Zacian is a more difficult character to play due to having tricky management of abilities
- Save the Unite Move for Zapdos. This is an easily overlooked aspect of the game that can change the entire outcome of the game, by saving your Unite Move for Zapdos. It ensures that they can secure the objective and win the game.
- One must make sure to check the map before Zapdos spawns. They must look around in the bushes surrounding Zapdos to ensure there are no sneaky enemies waiting to steal it.
- Score goals with the teammates. Own teammates will defend Zacian on the goal point and the goal timer will go faster if you have more teammates standing on the point.
- In teamfights, Zacians will often move without the rest of the team to pick out weak opponents to defeat, one at a time.
- Zacian is an excellent pick for solo play, because it doesn’t require support from teammates to consistently deal great amounts of damage.
Zacian is a great character well-trained players that are looking for a Pokémon with a high skill cap, great for solo play and a lot of fun! I hope this guide inspires more people to play Zacianand gives some insight into how to play this Pokémon!
What are your thoughts on the Zacian guide in Pokémon Unite? Let us know in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.
The post Pokémon Unite Zacian Guide: Best Build, Held items, Movesets, and Gameplay Tips appeared first on GamingonPhone.
* This article was originally published here
Post a Comment